Réf : A13097 - EXCLUSIVITY LEGGETT
Fabulous 4 bedroom chalet on the south-facing side of Samoëns with glorious views over the village.
This beautiful chalet, built by local artisans in 2006 to a high standard, comprises of:
• First floor (52 sq m): entrance hallway, bathroom, four double bedrooms – two of which have a shower room with WC and access to a south-facing balcony – WC & staircase to the upper level.
• Second floor (64 sq m): main living space which includes a large open plan living room, with a wood-burning stove, dining area and kitchen. The living room and dining area provide access to the fabulous main balcony (17 sq m) which serves as a sun-trap in winter, but is shaded from the hot sun in summer. From the kitchen, sliding doors provide access to the rear of the property.
• Ground floor (56 sq m): large cellar/technical space, a large games room, stairs to the upper level.
• Lower ground floor (36 sq m): double garage and hallway
• Exterior: large terrace with jacuzzi.
There is scope to make the games room into official habitable space with the addition of a window or door to the terrace area.
Request for more information
Réf : A13097 - EXCLUSIVITY
**Contact us for floor plans of all four levels**
As the current owners have never rented out the property and use it as a second home, it still feels like a new chalet.
The property is part of a small co-pro with just two other chalets. This means that the property management company assume responsibility for the maintenance of the shared grounds.
Samoëns provides access to France’s 4th largest ski domain, the Grand Massif (which includes Flaine) and it’s 265km of snow-sure pistes. As Geneva airport is just 50 km away, this chalet offers excellent rental potential as well as making a wonderful primary or secondary home.
Samoëns itself is a beautiful traditional village, steeped in history. It’s just as busy in the summer with activities for all ages, including very accessible world-class hiking opportunities and numerous festivals throughout the year.