Réf : P5818JBF
Provencal mas with pool, pretty and quiet surroundings, close to village
* under offer * Very nicely rebuilt 6 beds provencal mas, construction dating from 1960 onwards, based on a former lime blossom drying farm.
Request for more information
Réf : P5818JBF
This provencal mas provençal, just next to a lavender field, very close to the village Venterol, has real character. Venterol has many amenities and is at only 30 minutes drive from te A7 motorway, close to Nyons, with its weekly market and lots of facilities.
On the premises are a carport for 2 cars, lots of parking space, a wood storage and a workshop. The views on the village and the Mont Ventoux are stunning. Next to the property is a small river.
- entrance hall
- kitchen: 19m2
- dining room: 34m2
- living room with open fire place: 80m2
- living room next to dining room: 26,5m2
- office: 8,5m2
- bathroom with toilet: 6,5m2
- technical room with heating system: 8,5m2
- toilet: 1,5m2
- bedroom 1 with bathroom: 33m2
- bedroom 2: 20m2
- bathroom 1: 4,3m2
- bedroom 3: 12m2
- bedroom 4: 13m2
- bedroom 5: 30m2
- bathroom 2: 12m2
- bedroom 6 with mezzanine: 16m2
- toilet: 1,3m2
- office with marvellous views: 10m2
The renovation during the years has been done in style, with provencal tomettes on the floors and old beams. Wherever possible the original ceilings have been kept. The staircases in the two towers are very pretty. There is a wine cellar (7m2).
An excellent family house in a quiet Provencal area, with all amenities on a short distance.
- 937 000 € (HAI) agency fees to be paid by seller
This property has ...
- Private parking
- Character property
- Mountain view
- High speed internet
- Swimming Pool
- Family Home
- 0-2KM to amenities
- DPE - 101
- GES - 5