Réf : A09446
Magnificent 18th century CHATEAU with touristic activity. Exceptional location!
This magnificent 18th century Chateau (550 m² - 7 ensuite bedrooms) makes a perfect ensemble for a tourist activity! With its large reception room (250 m²), its two cottages (250 m² and 50 m²) with their private swimming pool, its land of 3.5 hectares, of which a plot of vines! Located in an exceptional setting! 360 ° views over the rolling countryside! Without close neighbors, without noise or visual nuisance!
The main house is perfect for accommodating a large family or for a CH activity.
In ENTRE-DEUX-MERS, a region famous for its rolling vineyards, its châteaux and its art of living! 25 minutes to Saint-Emilion /Libourne, 1h to Bordeaux!
Request for more information
Réf : A09446
The main house - an 18th century mansion - has a habitable surface of 550 m², with great amenities and preserved authenticity.
* Crossing entrance - 32 m² - old Gironde tiles;
* Living room - 43 m - parquet, fireplace;
* Dining room - 20 m² - parquet floor;
* Reception room - 36 m² - Gironde tiles, fireplace;
* Kitchen - 21 m² - tiles;
* Back kitchen - 12 m²;
* Office - 24 m² - Gironde tiles;
* Office - 29 m² - Grionde tiles;
* Laundry room - 9 m²;
* Staircase - stone stairway.
* Landing - 12 m²;
* Distribution corridor - 25 m² - with wardrobes with old doors;
* Bedroom 1 - 23 m² - ensuite, bathroom 13 m²;
* Bedroom 2 - 15 m² - ensuite, shower room 5 m²;
* Bedroom 3 - 22 m² - ensuite, shower room of 5 m²;
* Bedroom 4 - 28 m² - ensuite, bathroom and dressing room 8 m²;
* Bedroom 5 - 20 m² - ensuite, shower room 5 m²;
* Bedroom 6 - 23 m² - ensuite, shower room 5 m²;
* Bedroom 7 - 11 m² - ensuite, shower room of 3 m².
Private swimming pool of 13x6 m² with terrace and barbecue area.
* Former cellar converted into a reception room of 250 m² - capacity to accommodate
* Toilettes/vestiaire F / M and for disabled people;
* Catering room - 72 m².
Note: can be used for other projects (car collection, varnishing, exhibitions).
* Bar - 23 m² - with bread oven;
* First floor: bedroom with bathroom.
* Several technical areas - workshop, storage, cellar - total area 275 m².
INDEPENDENT HOUSE / GITE:
Living area of 250 m², comprising:
* Living room / dining room / kitchen;
* 3 ensuite bedrooms;
* Terrace overlooking the vineyards.
* 2 bedrooms;
* Dormitory 9 beds;
* 2 Shower rooms;
Private swimming pool 8x4 m, secure!
Living area 50 m²:
Living room with kitchenette and bedroom, bathroom;
Private terrace with view over the vines.
- 2 390 000 € (HAI)
- 5 % agency fees to be paid by buyer
This property has ...
- Hobby vineyard
- Electricity on site
- Barns / outbuildings
- Private parking
- Character property
- Guest house / gite
- High speed internet
- Swimming Pool
- Business potential
- Maison de Maitre
- Bed and Breakfast
- Gite Complex
- 0-2KM to amenities
- 50km or less to airport
- Close to golf course
- DPE - 111
- GES - 3